Real Estate Lawyers in Pasadena, CA
Real Estate Law involves all real property matters relating to acquiring, financing, developing, managing, constructing, leasing and selling real property. This includes issues involving:
- Purchase & sale and lease agreements, mortgages & re-financing, 1031 tax-deferred exchanges.
- Disputes involving easements, eminent domain, adverse possession, condemnation, property taxes, title & boundaries, trespass, nuisance, and sale contracts.
- Claims against and in defense of Brokers for negligence, fraud/misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty, or failure to disclose.
- Land use and zoning matters before governmental entities regarding land use, permits, zoning, design review, and special use permits and enforcement of
- Covenants and Conditions & Restrictions (CC&R’s). Construction defects and mechanic’s liens involving builders and contractors.